Having asthmatic bronchitis. Vomiting clear fluid, heavy sensation in leg, fluid on lungs. Treatment?

Ive been very ill lately. Asthmatic bronchitis with fluid on the lungs and vomiting clear fluid. Im on steroids but lately Ive noticed a heavy sensation in my legs from mid thigh to feet and for the past 2 days, it feels like warm bath water going down my legs when I stand up and walk around. No burning, it actually feels nice but Im afraid something more is happening. It s a very noticeable feeling, like stops me from what Im doing noticeable
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013