Having asthma symptoms. Chest x-ray normal. Stopped smoking. Spit test normal. Suggestions?

hi, at the start of december i had flu symptoms and had some time in bed ,but blood tests came back normal, amoxacillin and steroids cleared chest infection but now have athsma type symptoms which has laid me up as cant walk far without stopping generally feeling awful chest xray ok but had to stop my five a day smoking spit test normal can i be ill and have normal blood test also came off fluoxetine in september after 5 years did it over 2 months
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013