Having asthma, frequent headaches, fatigue. Report says calcified right hilar lymph nodes. Meaning?

Hello Drs,

I recently had a diagnostic imaging report done via an upright chest image--this was a secondary report. My concern is that it said "..Some tiny calcified granulomas are suggested bilaterally with possibly some calcified right hilar lymph nodes. No acute or aggressive osseous abnormality noted..."

I have trouble breathing at times--it has been suggested asthma, but it is usually the worst in the morning, and when getting up from sitting position. Sometimes I see little star like lights when in a hot shower, or getting up from gardening. My left eye only has been losing its close up and far away vision within the last year. I'm frequently fatigued mostly upon waking up, then it gets better. I'm only 45 and after joint pain in most of my large joints, and frequent back/neck pain which I take Tramadol for. The Tramadol helps everything from clearing my headaches to helping my breathing.

Any ideas what this may all mean? What does the quoted calcified statement mean?

Thank You,
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013