Having asthma, discoloration on stomach, dull pain in belly button. Why is it happening?

Hi, I'm 34, female, slim; no health issues other than asthma. About a month ago I noticed some discolouration on my stomach. It has a sort of marbled look and stretches a few inches around my belly button. I'm very pale skinned but this discolouration is a pale brown in appearance. I've also had a niggling dull pain to the left and below my belly button but it's not a bad pain. It would be great to know what you think.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013