Having asthma, depression. Taking fostair, duloxetine, Zomorph, rivaroxaban. Treated with omeprazole. What are the risks and interactions between all these drugs?

I am taking fostair for asthma, duloxetine long term for depression, Zomorph 60mg daily recently reduced from 80mg daily, with naproxen recently added in to get me off opiates, I have been on opiate drugs long term also for hip and back trouble and have just had a hip replaced, I am also taking rivaroxaban. In the past I have been endoscoped and gastric lesions were found and treated with omeprazole. It is documented in my gp's notes that I have abnormally low blood pressure and that I buise easily. I am bruising easily again and was treated last week for a suspected blood clot, but I am worried about a) interactions between all these drugs I am taking and b) the risk of a bleed somewhere and c) an asthma attack. Can you advise me what are the risks? Generally I am feeling just unwell weak and a bit wobbly. The hip replacement was done on 3rd April this year and we think the other one will have to be replaced soon, i am female aged 46
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013