Having asthma and BP. Taken esiflow 250, arbitel AM. Taking ayurvedic medicines. Now BP is normal. Should I stop medication?

I am 62 and have Asthma for the last 30yrs and BP(Systolic higher) for the last 10yrs my doctor have prescribed me Esiflow 250 and Arbitel AM but i was taking Arurvadic Medicine.recently i started taking Esiflow 250 also daily in the Morning,suprisengly i found my BP also come down to normal 140/76-80 should i stop taking Arbitel AM.I am a vegitarian 70 Kg 5ft 7 inch and daily spend about 1 hr on walking and yoga
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012