Having asthma. Feels like having hives, bronchitis. Using nebulizer and inhaler. Any home remedies?

I think I have hives from taking hydrocodone . I didn t notice really until after I had stopped taking them. How long after taking the rx do they normally appear and how long normally to go away. Is there anything I can take to speed it up. Also I have asthma and have felt like bronchitus was coming on. I have need to use my nebulizer and my inhaler alot. Today is better but still nasty. What can I do at home or over the counter?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013