Having appetite loss, abdominal cramp, constipation, stomach grumbling? How to treat it, no relief from medications?

My symptoms began with a lack of appetite , then lower-right back pain , followed by cramping abdominal pain (middle of my abdomen and toward the left side) when I m hungry and a few hours after I eat. I also have fairly bad constipation . This has been happening for two weeks now. My urine sample and blood tests were both fine. My stomach is continuously grumbling, and I have a lot of gas recently. When I burp I can feel the grumbling rise up from to stomach to my chest. I was given co-dydramol which had no effect, and then Naproxen , which made my stomach completely worse - causing chest pain, and severe cramping. I have been taking omeprazole (20mg) once a day, which initially improved my back and abdominal pain. A week later, my back pain is still reduced but my stomach has worsened. I was given also laxido, which I have only drank twice, as it resulted in diarrhoea within the following hour. And also I was given Senna. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012