Having anxiety, extreme stress, EKG showed non-specific abnormality, high heart rate, stopping intake of Vyvanse recommended. Is cardiologist's opinion required?

I ve been taking 50mg Vyvanse for 3 years. I m 40 years old. My family doctor wanted to do an ekg yesterday. It came back a non-specific T-abnormality with heart rate 103. He freaked out and said I should stop taking the Vyvanse immediately. I ve also been under a lot of stress and anxiety the last few weeks (more than normal). Should I seek the opinion of a cardiologist? I ve had normal ekg s in the past.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012