Having anxiety attacks. High heart rate, EKG showing ST depression due to panic attack. Need a second opinion?

Hello i am 33 years old and lost my mother tragically last month. I have constant anxiety and have been 2 the doctor on 2 different occasions for bad anxiety attacks . I have had them on and off since i was 16 years old. My heart rate was high and the EKG showed ST Depression and they told me it was most likely from the panic attack. I am afraid and they dont feel like anything is wrong.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013