Having anxiety after an accident. Taking inhaler for asthma. Any treatment?

I just bumped into this sight, My daughter was in a horrible motorcycle accident last March. She suffered a severe traumatic brain injury . She is living at home with her 8 yr old son, but has alot of trouble with depression ,anxiety, and just dealing with everyday issues. They have her on prozac & zyprexa , just switched the zyprexa to geodon . She also has asthma, was a smoker. has not had anything since the accident, but wants to smoke really bad, but her lungs are not good, takes inhalers. Is there somewhere on her for her to chat with others like her?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013