Having anxiety. Feeling dizzy, lightheaded and breathless. Took buspar. Need medication change?

I have been having what i think is anxiety , for about three months now. i just started school yesterday and it is hard to deal with it at school. i am always feeling like i can t breath, every day. I also sometimes get really light headed and dizzy and my fingers start to tingle really bad to where it feels like they are vibrating. I was put on Buspar two days ago and have been taking 5mg once daily.. it hasn t really helped yet. i was wondering should i ask my doctor to change the medicine? or does it take a while to have an effect?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012