Having anxiety. Convinced having heart attack though EKG, blood tests normal. Burning in throat, belching. Is this angina?

Hello. I m 29 years of age and suffer from anxiety . I m in and out of the hospital atleast once every two months and am convinced I m having a heart attack . But after a physical exam and an EKG and blood test it seems I am not having a heart attack. I just got back from a long walk and during my walks lately I m getting this burning sensation in my throat and also belching . I looked it up and it said that I could suffer from angina. Should I go to the hospital ? The burning is still there and as well the belching is regular. But it seems to happen regularly when I exert myself.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013