Having antibiotics for constant chest infection and sinusitis. Blood stained green phelgm. Should I continue work, feel tired and exhausted?

HI there. I have had 3 courses of antibiotics since oct 2012 for chest infection and sinusitis . Blood stanined greeny yellow phlegm which my doctor dismissed as part of the chest infection. I am astmatic. I am a reception teacher and have had constant cold. chest and sinius probs since i started at this school oct 2012. I have worked in schools for 10 years. Any advice. I feel so tired all the time - exhausted and now the chest cough and phlegm has returned,. Should I be at work?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012