Having angina while lifting heavy objects and walking a little distance. Has hoarseness in breath, chest heaviness, weakness. Suggestions?

Hello, My grandma has had heart attacks in the past. For the past three days she has been experiencing angina after such activities is picking up a gallon of milk or walking couple of blocks. When an episode of angina starts she has hoarseness of breath, elephant on chest , and weakness. The pain radiates to the back right side. After nitroglycerine and resting for couple of hours the pain goes away. Is this unstable angina and should she be going to the ER ASAP.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012