Having anal bleeding, chills, muscle spams, feeling hot, loss of breath, headache. Suggest

i am 32 years old last night i went to the toilet and had a bit of anal bleeding from my piles thought nothing of it because there is always some blood when going to the toilet.I went to bed as normal i awoke sometime later violently
shaking from muscle spasms all over my body and i felt freezing cold went to the toilet and was violently sick this went on for a few hour,sometime passed and i awoke again feeling boiling hot like my blood was boiling inside me i was gasping for air and had a really bad headache
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013