Having allergy of sneezing. Taking two Avil 50. Side effects of heavy dosage of tablet ?

helo doctor my name is AAAA age is 24 male i m having allergy of sneezing i have gone to many doctors from my child hood But none of them had cure my allergy Now i m taking Avil 50 but head its quite danger & havey dose tablet wat to do? Also I m taking 2tablets at once....then i get relief. before it was like I have to take this tablet 3-4times in a month... but now i have to take this tablet every alternate day..bcz every alternate day my snizzing starts.. Befor when i was taking 2tablets I feel sleepy...but after taking 2 tablets i dont feel sleepy..but i feel hungry & my left leg is stars paning (vibrating). also i feel restlessness please help me
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012