Having allergies and touchy skin with occasional night chills

Younger brother diagnosed with liver cancer in Sept. Lots of stress on us all. January I was given antibiotics for sore throat . This caused a whopping case of clostridium. Still on pro biotics. Now allergies have set in and have occassional achy skin and chills at night. Just can t seem to get well .Am wondering if stress has weakend my immune system. Brother passed away last month. This was so stressful I feel that I have been weakened by circumstance and illness. I am 67, basically good health, don t take pills for anything, good appetite. Take vitamins , ubkiquinol, calcium.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011