Having allergic reaction to sunblock. Getting bumps. How to get rid of this rash?

I am having an allergic reaction to sunblock that I used. Everywhere I put it on I am broke out in small bumps. I read where the sun interacting with the sunblock might have caused it and I feel like that is what happened because I put some on my stomach 2 days ago and it is not broke out. My question is how do I get rid of this rash , I have had it for 3 days now and have taken Benadry with no luck. I am trying to get an appointment for today but would like to know what to expect when I get there.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012