Having allergic reaction after certain food. Applied moisturizer. What can i apply ??

Hi I have sensitive skin and over the last few years notice reactions with redness and burning after certain foods/drink but then recently, I had a baby and now I have dry flaky skin on my forehead and cheeks- nothing clears it Ive tried barrier cream top of line moisturisers for sensitive skin and just plain moisturiser.. now my face is burning to touch do i have a condition or is this hormonal and what can i do to make it better?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012