Having acute leg pain, high bp. Taking medicine for diabetes. Prescribed paracetamol. Is it related to high glucose levels?

Hi, My mother aged about 70years reported an acutre leg pain (right leg) 2 days ago. She runs slight high BP and is on medication for diabetes ( Amaryl M1 : 1-0-1/2) with most recent test reporting an HbA1C of 7.8%. The leg pain she reported was quite severe - she was able to move the limb but said it was painful. A GP recommended pantosec-D + paracetamol . She now seems to be able to get up & walk around the house on her self. I m concerned if this is related to her high glucose levels and if there is something more seriuos that we are not seeing. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012