Having acne, scars on face, back. Took medicines, laser treatment. Not much effective. Suggestions?

I am 27 years old. I am having acne problem from 10 years. I am having acne both in face as well as whole back. It has left dark spots, I have visited several times to a dermatologist but when I leave treatment then again it appears. Now also I am taking azithral, cymino-100 and a multivitamin and have undergone laser treatment three shifts on 15 days duration.still dont find much effective. what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012