Having acne prone skin. On medications. Getting acne again. Caused by Melaglow cream?

Hi I have acne prone skin though I am in my early forties.My skin was clear for the last few years.I am on a skin care regime for anti wrinkle and marks from my skin specialist.In October 12 he started me on Melaglow 2 times a day, cetaphil face wash ,spectra ban sunscreen and Revize cream at night.2 times a week to use depiwhite facemask.I have started getting acne again.Is melaglow causing it.I was earlier on depiwhite cream/mask and EGA/Yugard cream in the past few year.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013