Having acne, lack of sleep. Treatment and side effect of the treatment?

Hello, my daughter is in college and have hectic sheduls so no proper means as she is staying far from home and sleeping hours also vary due to work load,she suffring from acne and its spots. her hands keep going on her face and i feel this is the reason of spots but wanted to know if they are cureable and can she get a clear face and also please tell me the side effects of the treatment.she is 19 years old. thankyou mrs neela
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013