Having acne due to pollution and skin allergy. Skin turned black after using melacare. Can I use deriva gel?

hi i was having acne in ma face due to pollution and skin allergy by applying kumkum and later i purchased melacare for a month i used it and i gotta color change in my face more bright and i left tat cream and my skin turned more black . . m feeli sooo bad as my skin turned into black. . so hope i can get a remedy from dis kindly help me doctor. . which cream is suitable nor deriva gel is gud to apply?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012