Having acne. Relief with Resteclin tablet. Again getting pimples on face. Suggestions?

hello sir, Im a 22 year male and im having pimple/ acne since i was 13,last year i consulted a dermatologist and i had taken a 3 mnths course of resteclin 250mg tablet and it stopped.But now because of my job im staying in chennai and all of a sudden i hav got pimples on my face for past 1 week along with mouth ulcer but the latter has reduced after consulting with a general of my friends father who is an doctor suggested me to take an microdox lbx so pls advise.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013