Having acne. Not cured by himalaya neem pack. Will calamine markal and nabobet cream help?

i have a acne prob on my face...i used himalya neem pack and it didnt suit..its beem four months i have acne issue i went to a skin specialist who prescribed me seboklen foraming gel / calamine markal and nabobet cream...i want to know how can i get rid of it quickly...would these cream help? my skin specialist advised to go for a acne treatment where he will peel it out but i dont want to do that as its expensive and i want to get cured w/o the equipements....pls advise
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012