Having acne. Got sonography done for USG of pelvis. Taking Metformin. Suggest

Hi doc,

i am 29 and acne problems ONLY as suggested by my dermatologist i recently got sonography done for USG of PELVIS, and the report states there are multiple small peripheral folicies in both ovaries with central ecogemic stroma.
Right Ovary : 4.3*3.8*2.1 cm, Vol - 17.9 cc
Left Ovary : 5.7*1.9*1.5 cm; vol - 8.2 cc
there is no evidence of any solid cystic lesion seen in both adnexal regions.
as suggested by gynac further, i have started Metformin 500 mg tablets twice a day, and asked me to continue with tablets till i am married and pregnant. pls advise, whats the exact issue.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013