Having acidity problem. Endoscopy test done. Will it be cured without surgery?

Dear Sir, I have gas & acidity problem.I went to a dr. He did some test. result given below. Endoscopy Reflux oesophagitis(+) , grade-I hiatus hernia seen , Antrum hyperaemic and oedematous , GERD . USG liver enlarged(165mm) in size , Hepatomegaly . STOOL mucus-present(+) , undigested food-present(+) , mucus- present(++) ,Strach Granules-present(+). Sir I want to know whether these diseses cure by without segery .Please let me know your suggestion. thanks With Regards sudip das
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012