Having acidity problem. Burning feeling in chest. Taking eno. Suggest some solution

Hi, I am having problem with acidity. I am suffering this problem since last 2 years. Whenever i eat Potato, puffed rice cornflakes. It burns my chest and i need to take eno or i have to drink water continuously to cool my chest. Sorry for my broken english. Please give me permanent suggestion on this. Thanks Umesh Jagtap
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Dear umesh,
apart from potatoes etc. which foods cause you to have the symptoms?
otherwise do u get heart burn, chest/ upper tummy pain/ sour watery regurge?
lot of things..
can you add details?
hope to answer you if get more info...
thanks for being here..