Having acid reflux after swallowing bleach at the dentist clinic during root canal treatment

I swallowed bleach during a root canal 3 weeks ago. Just a few drops, but it made me throw up right then and the dentist could not finish my root canal because I could not breath or stop coughing. I was told I would be fine by the next day. I was in pain all that night and by the next morning it went away. Now 2 weeks later I feel like I have a pill stuck in my throat , I have acid re flux for the first time in my life, and I cant eat or smoke. I asked a different dentist if the bleach could have done this, he said no. I am wondering if the dentists are lieing to me? Been feeling bad for a week at least now.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Nov 2011