Having achiness of joints and tiredness all the time with pins and needles in my kidneys

hi, i was just wondering if you could help me with my problem. ever since i was a little girl, i have been really tired all the time. it doesnt matter how much sleep i have had i just feel under the weather and weak. in the past few months i have gathered reoccurring water infections that lead me to have a kidney infection. now that this has cleared i have spent most of my time sleeping. also i have noticed pins and needles in my knidneys over the past few days which is normal for me to have them. could you help me with that? back to the tiredness . i have been checked on my glucose level and they are fine with the last blood test i had whitch was just over a month ago. diabetes does run in my family and so does bladder problems and thyriod problems. also i have tried eating more healthier foods and taking a various amount of different vitimens every day over the years and i still feel really tired, under the weather and have achiness behind my knee , hip and arm joints . as well i have notice i have been getting really bad headaches btween breakfast and dinner time, mostly when i have changed what i eat in the mornings such as having toast instead of cereal. please could you help me in finding out my problem?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011