Having abdominal pain, with irregular period. Had cyst in past

27 female, 3 children, had cysts in the past, one ruptured a couple months ago. before thanksgiving. i now have severe abdominal bloating , dull shooting pains that are worse at times and very irregular periods and spotting. Im on implanon just so u know. i called my dr today and no call back yet. i want to go to the emergency room but not sure if they ll even help... do you think this may be cysts again? like i said i am VERY bloated, i look about 3 r so months pregnant ...
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011