Having abdominal pain, sneezing, breathing, coughing causes pain, neck pain. Serious problem?

Hi i am 26 year old. my abdomen hurting on bottom right side. it hurts when i breathe in and sneeze and when cough .pain is not too much i can bear it. even i am going office with it. but i am afraid that it could be some serious problem. i have no fever, no vomiting, appetite is normal. no difference on stool and urine. but sometime my neck hurts. but it might be because i use much pillows when i watch tv. Please help me if i have any serious problem.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013