Having abdominal pain, loose motion, lower back pain and weakness. Treated for acute appendicitis. Looking for permanent cure

Hello Dr, often i suffers from abdominal pain on right side and Loose motion..if i take tabs it will be bit ok but again in few days.. it happens the same..and also lower back pain and weakness..i had this problem 3 years back(only abdominal pain).when i consulted doctor they said it was accute appendicities suggested tabs..i was feeling good upto here but from last 2 months i m facing the above mentioned problems..please help me with your valuable suggestions
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012