Having abdominal pain in the right side, diarrhea. High ALT levels in the blood test. Diagnosed with IBS. Frequent urination

I have had abdominal pain for the past several years now, it is sporadic and is usually on the right side. I have had many blood tests that have showed a very high alt tests. I have also had very bad diarrhea the past couple years and was diagnosed with IBS and prescribed medication which helped with the sudden urges to go however I still constantly have diarrhea and have to urinate constantly throughout the day, I have even had to get up in the middle of the night to urinate. I have been reffered to a gstroenterologist and was wondering if you may know anything, thank you
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012