Having abdominal pain, green stool, heart burns, gas. Caused due to bad eating. Suggest?

I have been experiencing stomach and abdominal pain for a few days now. I figure it could be my diet which includes a lot of fast foods and junk foods. Just last night it flared up really bad in the middle of the night. Ihad eaten long John fish and chicken, and later hot cheetos with valentina s hot sauce along with a 44oz. Sonics blue coconut slushy with a bit of grey goose vodka in it. The pain was unbareable and kept me up half the night. When I did finally get some sleep later in the day I woke up gasping for breath feeling like I was drowning . Then the pain returned. I had green stool, heartburn and gas on and off all day. I was thinking I might have had an ulcer , gallstones, irritable bowel , or a stomach flu . Like I said I have been eating fast food, lots of meats and cheese, potato chips, tortilla chips, and sodas.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013