Having abdominal pain, cramps, pain in vagina after getting fingering. Is something wrong?

Hi I got fingered by my boyfriend on February 16th and I ve had moderate abdominal pain and discomfort( cramp like) since then. The pain doesn t cease at any point of time and has been there throughout since then. There was no sex, although he was a little rough. I also have pain in my vagina while peeing and it is quite bad. No bleeding has occurred and my periods were over before I met him so it cannot be anything to do with that. Please suggest what I should do and whether I should consult a gynaecologist . Is something wrong with me? I m worried this may be bad for me.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013