Having abdominal pain, breast hurting. Started spotting. Pregnancy test negative. Any solution?

I have had abdominal pains for over 4 weeks now, my last period was late and kept stopping and starting, normally my periods last up to about 6/7 days that one lasted just 4. My current period was a day late. My breasts have also been hurting. But I am unaware of what is wrong with me as I am not constipated and have had 3 tests for pregnancy done on me by the doctors. Please can you help me.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

You have failed to mention information like your age, sexual status, stress levels, any diagnosed conditions, infections, medical history and so on. All these factors can easily contribute to a hormonal imbalance which in turn could be the cause for your symptoms.

Of course pregnancy is one probability, but there are many others. Pleasd discuss your case in detail with your doctor or write back to me for any further assistance. I would be more than happy to help.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.