Having abdominal pain, bleeding during pregnancy. Prescribed folvite, duphastone. Reason? Chances of healthy baby?

Hi I am Puja roy 23 years old married women. I have my last period on 23-09-12 and when I go through a test it shows I am pregnant, but on 1-11-2012 there are sever pain on my lower abdominal and on 2-11-12 I feel some bleeding very few and go through another test it also shows positive. Now again on 5-11-12 i.e today again some bleeding with pain.I visit a doctor he scan my abdominal and said pregency positive and suggest me some medicine like Folvite tablet and Duphastone tablet. why is this happen? is it serious for me? am I get my healthy baby or not?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012