Having abdominal pain and urine not passing properly. Spiral ct scan of abdomen done. What is the actual problem?

Spiral C T scan of whole Abdomen Name of patient- R.k.Saxena Age-73(Male) Non-diabetic Asthametic no-B.P Recognised Details:Patient have sevior pain in lower Abdomen.And Abdomen is swelled. Urine is not passing properly. IMPRESSSION: Of C T scan- An ill-defined area fluid collection with multiple air bubbles close to the descending colon in LIF? pericolic/diverticular abscess . Endoscopy may be suggested for further evaluation. Drugs- RANTEC I.V, MONOCEF I.V 1GM, DYNAPAR. --- 5 DAYS (GIVEN) What is the actual problem & suggest medecine and treatment.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012