Having abdominal pain. Scan done. Diagnosed as moderate hepatomegaly and sub acute appendicitis. Looking for advice

Hi Doctor, I did a scan just now because I have slight pain near the abdomen. The report is as follows : Liver : Enlarged size - measures 17.1 cms. Normal texture. The intrahepatic biliary and portal radicles are normal. Portal vein is normal. Gall Bladder : Normal wall. Echofree lumen. CBD is normal. Spleen : Normal shape and exhotexture. Normal size. Right Kidney : Right kidney is normal in position and axis. Their cortico-medullary differenciation is intact. PCS and upper ureter apprears normal. Lower ureter is not visualized. Right kidney measures 11.0 x 5.0 cms. Left kidney : is normal in position and axis. their cortico-medullary differenciation is intact. PCS and upper ureter appears normal. Lower ureter is not visualized. the kidneymeasures 10.4 x 4.69 cms. Urinary bladder : Normal wall. Echofree cavity. Prostate : Normal size. Intact capsule, normal parenchymal exchotexture. Others : No ascites appreciated. Dilated appendix measuring 1.20cm. No mass or collection see in the RIF region. Impression : 1. MODERATE HEPATOMEGALY. 2. SUB ACUTE APPENDICITIS . Please advise next course of treatment. Thank you and best regards, Bob Edwards Maddela
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012