Having abdominal cramps, constipation to loose stools mostly black or red. Suggestions?

Hi, I am a female aged 21. History of benign Prolactinoma brain tumour and consequently on hormone replacements. I have been having severe abdominal cramps on and off since last October. I was tested for gall stones and UTIs which came back as normal. I have also has a little rectal bleeding less frequently for longer. In December I felt very ill for about 2 weeks during which I was in bed most of the time. During this time I had 3-4 episodes of extreme cramping and the toilet was totally with a lot of blood. I went to accident and emergency and they didn t think i needed to have a colonoscopy straight away because i didn t show signs of enemia. Its now two months later and i haven t had an appointment through for an internal camera. I m just worried that this is serious. I am either severely constipated or i have very loose thin stools . They are very dark in colour with mucus but when blood is present it is streaked in bright red blood. There is a little discharge around the anus . I haven t lost much weight due to medication i think. The pain varies from left to right and it radiates into my back. I m scared!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013