Having a toothache, ache in gums on the upper left quadrant of mouth, had tooth pulled. Lower legs went numb, swollen gums. What do I do ?

I started having a toothache/ache in my gums on the upper left quadrant of my mouth on Tuesday. Wednesday morning I woke up and began throwing up every 10 minutes for 6 hours, extremely forceful vomit with only bile and sometimes just air. I felt very weak and tired, slept the rest of the night. The following day, was also weak, had diarrhea but no vomiting . Friday morning I still had diarrhea, but dragged myself in to the dentist . He could not find anything visible either through an x-ray or exam. Both of the molars where the pain is have had root canals. He did find a cavity under the gum line on the bottom left and said the pain could be radiating from there. I was referred to a maxillofacial surgeon who pulled the tooth that afternoon. Well, then I had pain in the top and bottom left side of my mouth, but the top was MUCH worse. Sunday night my lower legs became numb and I notice the numbness and tingling is also going into my arms and hands at times. I am unbelievably exhausted and have now noticed a swelling between my gums and my cheek on the left as well as severe pain in my left cheek constantly, even more so when it is touched. I still feel sort of nauseous as well. What do I do? I am a mom of six little children and spent every cent I could possibly spare for the maxillofacial surgeon (only half will eventually be covered). Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013