Having a spot which resembles like acne spot. Worried to be STD. Concerned?

hi sometime ago i contacted my gp about a personal problem that when i pull my foreskin back i found a couple what looks like acne spots but you cant pop them! as i was havin a shower one morning i pulled the head off what looks like (acne spot) but it just started bleeding excessively it stopped after abit of time though and my doctor advised me to leave it be and it should go away or i could have it surgically removed, but from me pulling the head off it went away for quite abit but now it has come back but a little bigger im worried as my partner has spotted it and thinks i have a std which i doubt very much as my tests have come back clear i dont understand what it could be and how i could have it treated to be removed please help!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013