Having a sore neck, upper back and arms and tendinitis in the wrists after an accident. Do I have to go for any specific tests?

I was in a car accident 2 and a half months ago. For a couple days, I seemed fine. Then on the third day, I started waking up with sore neck , upper back, and upper arms. This has essentially persisted since then, some days worse than others, but no days pain free. I happen also to have chronic tendinitis in my wrists, and this has also been worse since then. Is this normal? Should I get special tests done? Or is massage okay?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012