Having a series of cortisone injections, experiencing salty taste at tip of tongue. What should i do?

I have been having a series of cortisone injections over the past two months for back pain due to deteriorating disc disease. There were 2 series of lidocane and cortisone injections into the spinal cord and then 2 series of lidocane injections prior to a radiofrequency procedure plus another lidocane/cortisone shot for another herniated disc in my neck.

For about the past month, I have experienced a salty taste particularly at the tip of my tongue.

Since starting the injections, I have only used other pain killers once a week at most and I take no other drugs.

Is the salty taste on my tongue due to the cortisone treatments and what should I do about it?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013