Having a painful and hard lump located at the bottom right side of uterus and its size is increased

i m an 18 year old femail. I have a hard, painfull under the skin lump located at the bottom right side of my uterus. It showed up a few days ago and wasn t very big or painfull. Now it s the size of a quarter and hurts to even sit down. The whole right side of my uterus is swollen. There is only one but I worrie what it is. I ve never had any problems in that area. I just wanna know what it is and if it s seirous enough to visit my obgyn .
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011