Having a muscle protrude out below my breast due to yoga and exercise. Blood work showed enzymes for gallbladder and liver are low. Could this be related?

For several months, sometimes when stretching , doing Yoga , bending, or while doing crunches, I have a muscle protrude out below my right breast but above my ribcage. It is about the width of two fingers and a couple inches in length. I saw my physician yesterday and she said she is certain it is not a hernia . She is ordering an ultrasound. What could this be? My doctor called me today with bloodwork results and said my enzymes for Gallbladder and Liver are low. Could this be related?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012