Having a lump on the gums. Swelling in the throat and on the muscles in the neck. Any suggestions?

I have this lump that has been in my gums a little over a year now. No problems but now these past moths I have weird things like in my left side the muscle or tendon or something like that under my jaw, that runs down my neck is swollen, I also notice the left side of my throat is swollen. None of this is visible from outside. no swollen glads that doc could feel when I saw her at the va last month. I KNOW something is wrong. it is getting worse and there is also a popping in my neck on the left side. Kind of like cracking knuckles. It is similar to the popping I get in my ear when I pull on it (had that for many years but docs always say my ears are fine when they look in, even when they hurt.) I am very concerned something is wrong and I just need answers. Doctors around here and t my va clinic do not seem to listen. I have a nine year old little girl that needs her mom to be around in life. I don t have time to keep mess around with doctors that do not care :( Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer